Saturday 9 February 2013

6:18:48 - DURATION INSPIRATION



  • 6:18:48duration

NICKQUE FAVOURITE FASHION SHOWS (SOME)

I spend most of my (spare) time, reading about and watching artists that excite me. Recently I've been studying shows. I think it's easy to become too familiar with the flow that you don't get to truly appreciate the craftsmanship in design, composition, production, casting and styling (fashion, hair and make up). It's up early, show one, run to show two etc... I feel this way and I don't do half the amount of shows most fashion fiends or top editors do. I'm OCC, obsessive compulsive creative (yes i just made that up, I think), always want to make and learn, always have been; so working on a show or watching one I want to get into that world for that period in order to understand or at least interpret someone's vision. Here are some of my favourites...


Ultimately my fashion family is; Grace Coddington and Andre Leon Tally as my (young) grandparents. Yohji Yamamoto and Rei Kawakubo as parents, Rick Owens, Alexander McQueen, Jean-Paul Goude, Tim Walker, Miuccia Prada as my favourite uncles and aunt and Alexander Wang, Raf Simons, Daul Kim and Alek Wek as my siblings. Someone whip up a family portrait and send it to me now!!!


closes clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues clues 

No comments: