Tuesday 11 November 2008

Sheffield meets Q!!!




SHEFFIELD was quite the trip... I must admit I probably wouldn't have been to this part of the UK had it not been for this gig with C4. However the Sheffield Documentary Festival was quite the event... Amidst all the chaos I got to watch a few docs. I interviewed industry types and networked my ass off but most significantly to my abused liver I took advantage of the free booze. I drank like alcohol was on its way out... It was amazing week and I now see my presenting career going somewhere now I'm back in London the ball is definitely rolling and I'll let you know all pretty soon. So here is the week in pictures courtesy of other peoples cameras...

I was a blubbering mess as the days before foinf to Sheffield was crap TOTAL crap I was close to not going but knew I'd regret it if i didn't. So I miss my train and had to get on a coach which i was far from excited about and if things couldn't get any worse I end up sitting near the toilet...


DSCF1779
So long after my planned arrival I arrived to Sheffield pissed off, bruised heart and just wanting to be under my duvet dreaming of Barack Obama becoming President and YES WE DID!!!
After arriving i embarked on a crazily hectic week which was made twice as hard due to my alcohol consumption here we go...

DSCF1815



n667445076_4665391_9536

n667445076_4665403_1678

n566148100_1092496_5109







So the week was mental and I danced my little butt off... I managed to stumble across these two fashionistas whilst i ran into "town" to grab some jeans...


So it was hectic week highlight Kate Vogel (comissioner of 3 minute wonder C4) telling me I'd be great on T4... watch this space... this week I'm working on some new design concepts and AND in talks about moulding my career HAHA sounds so frikkin official I love it!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Q you totally brought London to Sheffield x

Immy said...

Yeah you would be really good on T4! Loving the sophisticated jackets! x

Anonymous said...

I agree and that guy in the brown jacket is kinda cute!!! love his little tote x

Anonymous said...

you're a bit of hottie aren't you.

Anonymous said...

AGREE YOU WAS SEXING UP THE CAMERA WITH YOUR EYES HAHA....THAT DUDES STYLE IS COOL...EVIAN GIRL LOOKS SORT'VE TASTY.