Friday 14 November 2008

Retail Therapy FAILS!

So COMME DES GARCON launched yesterday at H&M... Most people knew what they wanted beforehand as images had been flying around for what seemed like months. Anyway I was quite impressed with the collection and got the following four pieces...


well THANK GOD I didn't have to queue because it was a huge turnout as this video shows.


P.S. Retail therapy didn't work this time round for me I'm still feeling poorly and uber annoyed by my current situation. Anyway it's Children in Need so I'm sure Pudsey will cheer me up if only for a few hours!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in that queue...
check you out Q not having to queue!!
god what an awful joke it's been a long day. NAP TIME!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pieces you got. I too bought the harem shorts all i could get credit crunch and all lol.

Anonymous said...

Children and need cheer you up?? what were you thinking??xxxxxxx