Thursday 24 January 2013

Video : Simon Ekrelius A/W 2013.14



Early December last year I received an email from the lovely and talented designer Simon Ekrelius asking to meet, long story short soon after I went to meet him (with my big suitcase of returns) in Soho for tea. After briefing me on direction for this upcoming season he asked me to bring my "crazy, artistic" vision to the fall campaign film. I said yes.

It was my last job of 2012 and the first I get to see and share in 2013! Check out this warped amazing film for Simon's AW13/14 collection I styled.



Designer Simon Ekrelius
Fashion Editor Nickque Patterson
Make Up Norah Nona
Hair Regina Messeen
Video Director Yannis Tsakiridis
Videographer Helena Ahonen
Video Editor Giusy Naitana 
Music Composer Chris Costa 
Models Carmen Obied, Laurence Obied and Jim Holt
Assistant Maj Turesson

No comments: