Tuesday 27 September 2011

Editorial: Open Lab Magazine issue #5

fdolfirst
My first issue of Open Lab with the position of Fashion director and my first printed cover. Very proud of this issue as everyone I worked with on both editorials are creatives I respect thoroughly! So much more to come!!!

Thanks to...
My OL family Delwin and Sophia, Masha Mel, Kota Suziu, Adam Burrell and Lyden for the beautiful cover. Paulina Otylie Surys, Daniel Lismore, Thom Ticklemouse, Jon Chapman, Lystra Lezama, Roberta, Sycha and Dylan for the magical feature editorial. I also couldn't have done it without the assistance of Amber, Jenn and Miguel!!!!

Big shout out to...Lawrence Okenwa for the amazing videos created for both stories. The video for "The Deadly Chair of Moros" will be out soon but for now...

.

No comments: