Friday 27 August 2010

Mondo's Moment

I been gone for a minute LOL. OK. Not the moment for that. I'll do a catch up next blog... next week. A month or so ago (creative + youth = time fail) I styled a shoot for my partner in crime Lady Emilyne Mondo. Here's a preview of the shoot which in it's entirety will be partnered with a viral for her upcoming website...


....and here are some backstage pics taken by me,except the ones I'm in. No self timer this time...


embackstage1


embackstage2

Photographer| Leigh Keily
Stylist| Nickque Patterson
Art Director| Alisa Afkhami
Hair & Make Up| Oscar Alexander
Assistants| Katie McDowall and Kitty Paterson
Location| BBB - Shoreditch

Special thank you to:
NiIkki Hambry my pin up saviour and owner of Nikita Sablier
Designers; Orschel Read, Serena Gili and Milly Sutherland

Meet me back here next week, I have plenty to share. In the meantime check out Em's BLOG (header created by yours truly) where she has some pics and kind words from summer nights.

Hopefully the sun will make an appearance this bank holiday, I want to see stretch marked keg bellied yardies in there crop to and batty riders at carnival. Let's be honest, I'm sure they'll do it come rain or shine.

MISSION: Get a pic with a H.A.M. yardie.

Soon come!!!

No comments: