Tuesday 30 June 2009

OVERTLY UNDERCOVER...


Grab your tickets to witness an amazing two nights at the Fashion & Textile Museum, on July 24th and 25th the already amazing exhibition will be taken to even greater heights with art in every possible form! I'm creatively directing the opening night with the darlings and Albie and it's scheduled to AMAZE, the second night will be hosted by the amazing Johnny and the House of Blue Eyes. Book your tickets NOW and come celebrate art forms with London's creatives... me and you (yes you!) can have a special dance... enticed?!?!

On my night we have an amazing runway show showcasing designs from my talented friend Star Hu, music from the extremely talented Baby Sol (too a friend) and other talented gems including Holly Walker, Jane Doe Latex, Khandi Kisses (burlesque), peep shows and MORE!!


Photobucket

TICKETS £10 PER NIGHT // £15 FOR A COMBINED TICKET FOR BOTH NIGHTS

CALL THE FTM BOX OFFICE NOW FOR YOUR TICKETS
ON 020 74078664

Fashion and Textile Museum
83 Bermondsey Street
London
SE1 3XF

Oh I'm a flappable fella but this is deserving! I'll see you guys at the Fashion Textile Museum on both nights yah... lol x

p.s. If you haven't already head over to Brandish and have a read of part 1 & part 2 of the interview I did with them a few weeks back!

I also have to say R.I.P. the Icon that is Michael Jackson... the ultimate popstar... the last of his kind words left me hearing the news but he's at peace now and his music will live beyond our physical existence x

Photobucket


And in celebration of the sunshine in London I leave you with this...


No comments: