Thursday 7 April 2011

BLOW AW11 PRESS DAY

It's been a busy few weeks hence the lack of blogging but it's mostly productive and I can't wait to share. In between jobs I had the chance to check out a few press days. One being BLOW...

BLOW PRESS DAY AW11

A stylists dream with a good balance of extravagance and more discrete designs. From a latex mini prom dress made by William Wilde, the Philip Colbert "urinal" dress inspired by Marcel Duchamp, road kill from vegan Reid Peppard, heat treated shower curtains made in to garments from Jane Bowler and Asger Juel Larsen's gothic America (interview with him coming soon via Open Lab magazine) to more staple moments form the likes of Flying A. I could write about every designer/brand but... won't. Long made short... Stories need to be shot.


would've done a runner with this chair if the room wasn't so full and the showroom wasn't in the basement!

p.s. guess what I salivated over. Winner gets to buy both for me!

No comments: